Photo Card Specialists, Inc is the originator of the Eau Claire Big Rig Truck Show (ECBRTS).
- New venue (Northern WI State Fair Grounds) has 53 acres of show grounds
- FREE admission to the Truck Show for spectators
- Truck Show features over-the-road semi-trucks from across the United States and Canada
- Monster Truck Show for 2017 – tickets are required (Friday evening & Saturday evening) – call 832-6666
- $5.00 parking for the public Fri. & Sat. FREE parking on Sunday.
- Light Show Friday night & Saturday evening after the Monster Truck Show
- 2 free shuttles to move people about the grounds
- Free van/shuttle pickup to several Chippewa area hotels
- Antique trucks from the American Truck Historical Society (ATHS)
- Military and law enforcement vehicles
- Antique fire trucks from the “Society for the Preservation and Appreciation of Antique Motorized Fire Apparatus in America”
- Indoor exhibitors/vendors in 2 buildings – see aerial photograph
- Outdoor exhibitors – see aerial photograph
- Live music all weekend in the Leinie’s Pavilion from various area bands
- Various food vendors
- Free semi-truck rides (Sunday afternoon – courtesy of River States Truck & Trailer)
- Truck parade (Saturday afternoon through Chippewa Falls)
- 2 beer garden locations
- Various demonstrations throughout the weekend
A portion of the proceeds raised during the event will go to United Cerebral Palsy of West Central Wisconsin. The show will also benefit the Hands Foundation an organization helping area homeless veterans and those in need. The show will be a donation site for the Hands Foundation who are in desperate need of warm winter coats and boots, hooded sweat shirts, long johns, new men’s socks and new men’s underwear. Please consider bringing any of these items to the Hand’s Foundation booth any time during the event.